These terms apply to content and information you send to us when you submit your application to take part in one of the Creator Meets Events.
By submitting your application to us, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the following terms.
1. The Creator Meets Events are organized by EyeEm Mobile GmbH and presented by CANON Deutschland GmbH (“Partner”).
2. Anyone who is a passionate photographer may apply to participate in a Creator Meets Event. You may only apply for yourself, not for any third person. You may also not submit any third party portfolio.
3. If you are under 18 years, you need to submit your parents’ consent via email.
5. By submitting your application, you agree and confirm that
a. You are at least 18 years old, or if you are under 18 years, that you will provide your parents’ consent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org independently.
c. all information submitted is complete and correct and that it only includes your own information.
d. to receive emails regarding the status of your application and in case you got selected for participation in an Event;
e. to receive further email information about similar events, partner invitations, etc., from which you may unsubscribe at any time;
6. You may apply for different cities by submitting a new application online. Please only apply for an Event if you are actually able to attend on that particular day in the respective city. However, in case of multiple applications, you might only attend one Event if you get selected.
7. All eligible submissions will be reviewed by EyeEm and our Partner based on the quality of portfolio and photography work. However, the selection is at the full discretion of EyeEm and its Partner.
8. If you get selected for an Event, you will be notified via email. If you did not get selected, we might notify you, but do not have to do so. You may send a request to email@example.com to find out. Selection for an Event only covers the participation in the Event, not any travel, accommodation or other costs relating to the participation in the Event. The Selection is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
9. If you are able to attend the Event, you need to confirm your participation via email within 7 days. If you do not confirm your participation in time, we are free to select another participant.
10. By confirming your participation, you agree that
a. any content you may produce at the Event (e.g. with the Canon cameras provided) may be used by EyeEm and/or Partner for promotion of the Event(s), products and services and may also be shared for press and journalistic purposes. Therefore, you grant us and Partner a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide license to use, edit, transmit, adapt, modify, publish, translate, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute such content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
b. EyeEm and/or Partner may produce and use still or motion photographs or films, illustration, animation, audio, or other recordings taken of you during an Event, including your name, appearance, likeness, and voice in any manner, form or medium, for the purposes of promoting the Event(s), which may include advertising, promotion and marketing of the Event(s) and corresponding products and services.
c. you will inform us in case you cannot attend the Event for an urgent reason as soon as possible, so we are able to give the opportunity to another applicant;
d. you are solely responsible for any costs incurred to attend the Event (e.g. travel and accommodation costs) except for the participation in the Event itself.
11. If you violate any provision of these Terms, we may exclude you from the participation.
12. Any questions about these Submission Terms can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.